Frequently Asked Questions
Want to know how, why, where and when I make all of Planet Brill's groovy goodies?
Here are some frequently asked questions for you!
How do you make your products?
For clothing and accessories the materials are sourced from UK companies, then the base colour is lino-printed on, and the extra details are hand-painted.
Eco stickers are designed and printed at Planet Brill HQ onto eco sticker paper.
Prints are also designed by moi then printed by a local company
What if my order is a gift?
All orders come especially wrapped in tissue paper with some hidden goodies, and if your order is a gift you can request a gift tag with your message to be added!
You can also add the recipient's address at the checkout so they find something snazzy in the post
Simply contact with your gift message or add to the appropriate box at checkout
How do I care for hand-painted
How are you eco conscious?
In the near future the dream is for Planet Brill to be 100% plastic-free!
So far ...
- Products are hand-painted instead of using a large-scale printing company
- Materials are sourced from UK companies and small businesses instead of importing abroad
- Plastic is removed as much as possible, so your fab order is packaged in tissue paper, cello bags made from vegetable starch, paper parcel tape, and recycled paper stickers
Clothing and accessories are all hand-painted at Planet Brill HQ with long-lasting Fabric Mediums and then heat-set for extra durability!
Here's how to care for your fab new item:
- Wear it as much as you like bab, and wash it as little as possible to keep the design at maximum brightness
- Hand-wash inside out or at the last resort wash inside out in the washing machine on a COLD cycle (to help the planet and your item)
- Drip-dry instead of machine dry